Each problem has a solution. Finding a right solution needs a scientific way of analysing and resolving the issues.
We have the expertise to solve your problems in the areas of Human Resource Management, Financial Management, Information Technology, Information System Security, Control & Audit, Banking Operations & Management, Credit Management, Development Banking, Agribusiness Management and Financing Microfinance, International Business, Marketing of Banking Services, Organisational Behaviour/Psychology.
01. Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI)
02. North East Development Finance Corporation Limited (NEDFi)
04. World Bank
05. Educational Consultant of India Limited (Ed.Cil)
06. Indian Bank Association (IBA)
07. North Eastern Council (NEC)
08. Bharatiya Vikash Trust (BVT)
09. Winrock International India (WII)
10. Industrial Development Banks of India (IDBI)
11. Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF)
12. Other Govt. organizations & NGO
We Can Reach You If You Cannot
If desired, programmes can be conducted at your premises with our expertise. This will help you to create a uniform impact exclusively on your group of officers for a particular need. This will also reduce the hassels of moving your employees from their area of opration. The same environment and ambience of IIBM can be created at your premises to fulfill the need.
01. Assessment of Self Employment Opportunities in Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur & Meghalaya
02. An Enquiry into the Institutional Flow of Credit for Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Tripura, Manipur, Mizoram & Nagaland.
03. District Potential Survey of Rural Non-farm Sector, Kamrup District.
04. Evaluation of P & D Activities of SIDBI NE Region
05. Informal Sector Lending in North East .
The Institute has brought out a number of publication/reports on topics of relevance to banks and financial institutions. Such publications reports are based on research studies. The Institute has published recently three monograph, namely,
01. Grameen Bank of Bangladesh
02. Loan Compromise - Concept, Guidelines & Process.
03. Monitoring of Advances at Branch Level.
04. IIBM DIGEST (Bi-monthly Journal)